Death and Dying: Fostering the Courage | May 20-22
Live 3-Day Course, 2 hours daily, Wednesday – Friday, May 20-22, 2020
8am PT, 11am EST, 4pm Ireland
We, Irish, are good with death! We do not see this universal human experience as a diagnosis, but rather as a return home – the home we never left.
The wick of our life’s candle in Heaven is gently extinguished. Tá a coinneal múchta roimh bhreacadh an lae – her candle is snuffed out before the dawning of day.
All traditions have their own philosophy and rituals of leave-taking. We will share not simply from our own ethnicity, but also insights within story, song, poetry and spirituality.
Together, we will create a ritual of comfort and solace at the end of our four-day exploration. You are invited to reveal your reflections, which are always so rare and invaluable.
- Death – the universal companion in life
- Create a space for the wisdom of song, poetry and story to whisper their very personal secrets to you on this theme.
- Take part in a ritual around welcoming in this ultimate journey
- A personal reflection through writing, poetry or whatever medium is easy for you that will transform your own embrace of this marvellous experience
- All sessions will be recorded and available in The Vault indefinitely along with our Teaching Notes and Participant Chat