Death and Dying: Fostering the Courage for the Final Journey
Recorded Live 3-Day Course, 2 hours daily.
You are encouraged to experience this course as if you were a live participant and engage fully with the experience. Take this time out for yourself. Turn off all distractions and give yourself these moemnts to call your soul you own.
Durnig the conversational Breakout Rooms you are invited to take that time for personal reflection and journaling.
We, Irish, are good with death! We do not see this universal human experience as a diagnosis, but rather as a return home – the home we never left.
The wick of our life’s candle in Heaven is gently extinguished. Tá a coinneal múchta roimh bhreacadh an lae – her candle is snuffed out before the dawning of day.
All traditions have their own philosophy and rituals of leave-taking. We will share not simply from our own ethnicity, but also insights within story, song, poetry and spirituality.
Together, we will create a ritual of comfort and solace at the end of our four-day exploration. You are invited to reveal your reflections, which are always so rare and invaluable.
- Death – the universal companion in life
- Create a space for the wisdom of song, poetry and story to whisper their very personal secrets to you on this theme.
- Take part in a ritual around welcoming in this ultimate journey
- A personal reflection through writing, poetry or whatever medium is easy for you that will transform your own embrace of this marvellous experience
- All sessions will be recorded and available in The Vault indefinitely along with our Teaching Notes and Participant Chat