Discover the Power of the Psalms
A shield of protection through the valley of darkness
“The more deeply we grow into the Psalms, the more simple and rich will our prayer become.” - Dietrich Bonhoeffer
A Recording of a Live 2-Day Course, 2 hours daily
You are encouraged to experience this course as if you were a live participant and engage fully with the experience. Take this time out for yourself. Turn off all distractions and give yourself these moemnts to call your soul you own.
Durnig the conversational Breakout Rooms you are invited to take that time for personal reflection and journaling.
Within the Tehillim - The Book of Psalms - the 19th Book of the Jewish Scriptures, is a hidden code that embodies the art form of prayer.
These are exquisite life-poems, originally sung over 2,000 years ago, which speak just as boldly to us now as they did to the authors.
There is a joyous, ecstatic humility in them, a faith that is immediately both fierce and innocent.
Nóirín has been praying these psalms daily, particularly since 2011. She will tell her own story around that Epiphany. With Owen and Mícheál, she has sung and prayed them in many rituals, liturgies and recordings.
Within the covers of these 150 Psalms, there is a moral, salubrious counselling and memorandum for EVERYONE - you can show up at any time at this poetic prayer-door, day or night.
The writer C. S. Lewis said of the psalms: “The most valuable thing the Psalms do for me is to express the same delight in God which made David dance.”
Sit with us at our virtual kitchen table and be surprised and elated by the wisdom of the psalms.
- A new way of listening to the Psalms
- Experience poetry, song, theology and story inspired by the Psalms
- Join in on some simple rituals to bring these songs to life
- Write your own Psalm
- You will have the option to enter into conversation with a partner in a breakout room with a question arising from the themes that arise in sessions
- Session will be recorded and available in The Vault indefinitely along with our Teaching Notes and Participant Chat