The Archetype of Family
Recorded live 2 hour Workshop/Retreat
You are encouraged to experience this course as if you were a live participant and engage fully with the experience. Take this time out for yourself. Turn off all distractions and give yourself these moemnts to call your soul you own.
Durnig the conversational Breakout Rooms you are invited to take that time for personal reflection and journaling.
Join us for this celebration and enquiry into the phenomenon of family, recorded on the festival of American Mothers’ Day, the perfect time to delve into the mysteries of the theme of family.
We will create a space for you at our virtual family table to experience some of our reflections on through song, story and poetry. Coming to terms with the realities and complexities of family, in its widest sense of any inherited tradition or culture, is one of the great challenges of any life. We believe that this journey is best taken in good company and with a sprinkle of humor along the way. As the great Irish mystic once said,
‘I can’t help detesting my relations. I suppose it comes from the fact that none of us can stand other people having the same faults as ourselves.’ Oscar Wilde
- New perspectives on family inspired by traditional song, story and poetry
- Poetics of shared ancestry and inheritance
- Echoes from the Celtic Tradition on family, clan and tribe
- Our personal reflections and memories of growing together in a family of art and performance
- You will be invited to share live with a conversational partner to speak to a question around the theme of what family means to you at this time